The Colby/Thomas County Chamber of Commerce promotes Thomas County as an excellent place to live, work, shop and visit.
The Colby/Thomas County Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic and commercial progress of our community.
The Colby/Thomas County Chamber is designed to improve the overall business climate for members through implementation of programs and services which stimulate economic growth and enhance the quality of life in Thomas County .
1. To promote an appreciation of the free enterprise system.
2. To coordinate the efforts of commerce, industry and the professions in maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate in Thomas County .
3. To sponsor aggressive programs of work and stimulate activities that will provide for full development and employment of our human and economic resources.
4. To provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and in initiating constructive community action.
5. To create broad understanding and appreciation of the great opportunities in Thomas County and to promote the advantages and assets of our community within the area, the state and nation.
What is the Colby/Thomas County Chamber of Commerce?
Chamber of Commerce
350 S. Range Suite 10
Colby, KS 67701
Phone (785) 460-3401
Fax (785) 460-4509